Geoffrey Beene has added a new chapter to its legendary company history by creating a philanthropic future with GBGB Geoffrey Beene Gives Back®.
100% of Net Profits from Geoffrey Beene, LLC fund critical philanthropic causes that make a world of difference. This innovative philanthropic approach is a company pledge across the Geoffrey Beene brand that today encompasses a world of products as singular as they are diverse: Dress Shirts to Signature Sportswear, Suits and Neckwear to Formal Wear, Knitwear to Loungewear, Dress Trousers to Casual Pants, Accessories, Fragrance and Eyewear. The Geoffrey Beene brand ranks as the #1 best-seller in a number of product categories sold in department stores nationwide:
- #1 brand for men’s designer dress shirts for more than a decade
- #1 brand for designer neckwear
Clothes That Care
Woven into every new garment and accessory is our
company’s pledge to support a better future for all of
us through GBGB Geoffrey Beene Gives Back®.
Geoffrey Beene Gives Back™
All net profits from Geoffrey Beene, LLC together with the Geoffrey Beene Foundation fund the Geoffrey Beene Cancer Research Center at MSKCC. The Geoffrey Beene Foundation supports research for Alzheimer's, heart disease, scholarships, programs for veterans, protection of women and children and protection of animals.
Whenever and Wherever you purchase a new Geoffrey Beene product, you help a host of worthy causes such as:
- Geoffrey Beene Cancer Research Center at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Geoffrey Beene Foundation Alzheimer’s Initiative
- Welfare of Women & Children
- Educational Scholarships: CFDA and YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund
- Protection of Animals
- Veterans’ Support
- Elderly & Underprivileged Services
- American Heart Association
- Saving Innocence